OPPORTUNITY: Project Lead–Full Time
Do you want your work to inspire real change? Are you looking to channel your creativity, strategic thinking and passion for people into something that can create real impact?
Curative could be the place for you.
Curative is looking for a very special human who values creativity, collaboration and co-design to join our team. This role requires someone with experience in design thinking, facilitating creative processes, and managing the implementation of creative communication campaigns, web design, print design and brand/identity to help inspire real and lasting change.
The Project Lead is someone who:
- is a creative thinker and a strategic planner
- can understand and manage the Curative co-design process from brief to execution
- has experience managing clients, communities, projects and creative people
- enjoys working with people of all ages, but especially young people
- is expert at identifying insights and translating those into creative strategy
- has great attention for detail
- is highly organised with excellent time management
- has experience setting, managing and working within budgets
- is always curious, loves to listen, and is happy to be ‘in the grey’
- is a clear communicator
- has extraordinary empathy
- is passionate about bringing ideas to life
- is open to learning a little something new each day
If you join us, we promise to:
- Always have your back; some of the social issues we work on can be quite challenging, so we work hard to support our teams wellbeing and nurture your creativity
- Play, create and challenge the status quo; it’s important to us to keep inventing and exploring new ideas so that we can create magic and build momentum
- Help you see the world through other people’s eyes; to deepen our understanding, and respond to each challenge with empathy, we work together with communities as each project unfolds to imagine and create unique solutions that truly respond to their needs
- Laugh, dance, cry and drink a lot of tea together; at Curative we encourage you to be your whole beautiful self. We need to be real and human to do the work we do, and while we try to bring as much joy as we can, sometimes we need to recognise that things are tough - but we do it all together.
Our clients are changemakers who share our values, from local and central government, NGO’s, not-for-profits, philanthropists and businesses that care. We work with the challengers, the visionaries and the brave. As such this role requires an individual who can really listen to what is needed and navigate the requirements and sensitivities to produce work that will help make the world a little bit better.
6+ years experience in creative strategy, planning or equivalent is essential. And ultimately we’re really looking for someone who fits the Curative culture, someone who is prepared to give anything a go, and someone who is passionate about using design thinking to produce the best outcomes for the communities we work with.
To apply, please send a cover letter detailing how you fit the criteria and your CV to Eddy Royal: firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications close on Monday 15 January.